Mischievous Alligator PDF
This is a digital PDF version of a crochet pattern for a Mischievous Alligator by Brittique. It is instructions to make your own crocheted alligator stuffed animal. There is no physical stuffed toy being mailed. No refunds can be given for digital PDF products.
The physical product can be found here: https://www.buybrittique.com/product-page/mischievous-alligator-stuffed-animal
The PDF is written in a simple, easy to read format with standard U.S. crochet terms. It's formatted in a way to save ink by eliminating many photographs. Your purchase even includes an online link and password for easy computer reading with helpful links to supplies and additional product photographs.
The amigurumi alligator is crocheted and has optional headgear. The eyes are hand embroidered and his back has realistic bumps.
This PDF pattern is about an intermediate level. Must know how to work in the round, use basic crochet stitches, and know or willing to learn bobble stitch.
Please read "supplies" and "information" to learn more. Feel free to reach out with any questions!
- 3.5mm hook
- 2.25 (B) hook
- Loops and threads impeccable yarn in “deep forest” (This is the Michael's brand and can be purchased at their store.) Red heart super saver in Paddy green is very close in color. Otherwise any green/ alligator color in weight #4 will work.
- Weight 2 yarn in gold
- Beige and black embroidery floss
- Embroidery needle
- Stitch markers
- Polyester fiber filling
- Pattern is written in U.S. terms
- Finished size: approx 6.5"
- Pattern is worked in spiral- stitch markers may be helpful.
- The pattern itself is my intellectual property and you may not, in any way, share this pattern or alter parts of this pattern to claim it as your own.
- The finished product is yours to do with as you please. If you do decide to sell it, you are required to credit Brittique and link back to my website (www.BuyBrittique.com) or Etsy store (www.ItsBrittsKnits.etsy.com). (It's a win-win! I'd love to share photos of your finished alligator and link back to your shop and social media!